21 February 2020
You know what you want to say, however it is often difficult to find the right words to write inside a card.
And sometimes you are looking for the perfect message to make her smile, the words that sum up your relationship perfectly.
Here are a few ideas we have found to do exactly that! Shout out to all the amazing Mums out there and wishing them all a fabulous Mothering Sunday.
We will handwrite your message with every gift and gift wrap with pretty velvet ribbon to make your gift extra special.
- Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there Mum, I think I turned out pretty good.
- Dear mum, thanks for putting up with a spoiled, messy brat like my sister/brother, love from your favourite child
- A mum is like a teabag. Only in hot water do you realise how strong she is. Thanks for getting me out of hot water on more than one occasion Mum. Happy Mother's Day.
- I smile because I’m your daughter/son. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- I'm really sorry you had to give up alcohol for 9 months - but I'm worth it!
- Some animals eat their young, thanks for not eating me.
- I love how we don’t need to say out loud that I’m your favourite child – we both just know.
- Mum, put your feet up & relax today, you can do the housework tomorrow
- Happy Mother’s Day. Congratulations on giving birth to an absolute legend!
- Mum, you are amazing, you deserve a luxury 5 star spa retreat! But if all else fails, just lock yourself in the bathroom with wine…