25 October 2020
The most wonderfully scented time of the year? I think so!
And for several Glimmer fans Winter & Christmas scents are an all year thing. It is never too early to fill your home with warm and wintery scents, here's my 12 festive favourites.
- Classic Christmas in box - Isle of Skye Candles Winter Warmer - This warm comforting fragrance makes you feel all cosy - perfect for creating your own hygge haven at home. Closest thing to mulled wine I've found, this wonderfully spicy candle incorporates Cinnamon & Clove spices with a citrus orange top note.
- The Christmas Tree alternative - Barr Co Fir & Grapefruit - The combination of juicy grapefruit zest and the clean fresh woody note of fir oil creates an intense rush of invigorating, yet comforting scent for the home.
- Scent of the Outdoors - St Eval Winter Thyme - I love this! Perfect for a fresh smelling welcome in your hallway. A fresh, herbal scent for Christmas, inspired by Winter Woodland walks.
- New Year vibes - Isle of Skye Juniper - At Hogmanay the smoke of burning juniper is used to cleanse, bless and protect the household and its inhabitants. This 3 wick candle is an aromatic juniper, subtle, sweet and woody.
- What no white Christmas? - Simpatico Snow - This cleverly balanced scent inspired by drifts of snow. The K Hall team have created a unique scent. Soothing notes of soft vanilla balanced with a fresh peppermint to reflect the embracing cold of snow.
- Spicy Punch for full on festive vibes - Shearer Frankincense & Myrrh -Aromatic, woody and spicy this rich fragrance combines the oils of precious woods, spices, sensual musk and vanilla.
- The Romantic Gesture - Lollia Sleeping under the stars - A clear cold night with sparking stars above. Fresh top notes, of Bergamot & Water Lily transcends into a base note of White Patchouli, Beachwood, Sheer Musk.
- Less spice is twice as nice - St Eval Orange & Cinnamon - balancing cinnamon with sweet orange, since launching in 2019 this is rapidly becoming a returning favourite for Glimmer fans, if you don't want a full on spice this sweeter alternative is for you.
- Cosy Christmas Home - Paddywax Verbena & Patchouli - A long time ago verbena, was believed to protect you from spells. This candle is made for burning next to an open fire and enjoying a romantic, cosy festive vibe.
- Wow worthy gift - Thymes Lotus Santal - The box, the finely pleated tissue, the coaster lid - nothing opens better than the Thymes candle range. If you want to upscale your candle gifts this year, this is the one.
- Sweet Stocking Filler - Paddywax Salted Caramel - No Christmas calories but it is packed with a scent of treacle, caramel, and a hint of spice.
- The traditional favourite - St Eval Figgy Pudding - perfect for anyones stocking, a sweet and fruity scent of Christmas pudding packed into a little tin.