07 August 2016
Several weeks of Summer fun creates childhood memories to cherish, however juggling work, weather and tantrums can be testing at times.
We asked Glimmer customers for their favourite fun activities to share with the kids. Here's our Top 10;
- Charity Shop Challenge - Each child gets £2 to spend in the Charity shops. The one with the most things is the winner. Great on uniform buying trips to town!
- Egg & Spoon, and Sack Races - Grandparents can sit and watch or join in. Film the winners as they cross the finish line.
- Go Lavender Picking - Make pretty lavender pouches when you get home.
- Water fights in the garden.
- Baking with Nana, gardening with Grandad followed by a drink and slice of cake together.
- Make a tent in the garden - watch a movie and then listen to wildlife noises together.
- Pond dipping and crabbing - all you need is a net and a bucket.
- Water Sliding - a plastic sheet and a few rubber rings for endless giggles.
- Build a crazy golf course in the garden together.
- Write a book of the Summer adventures of their favourite cuddly toy. Great for a rainy day.